Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coffee & Donuts BFF ~ SCS368

stamps: you&me
papers: MME Hattie, SU
Inks: Memento, Copics, SU
accessories: twine, crystal lacquer, su punches, cb folder
I {heart} sketches when I am lacking in my creative layout and design. This sketch is from Splitcoaststampers, SCS368 came in very handy with this cute image...coffee and donuts...mmm..don'tcha just taste it? You & Me is one of the latest releases from Sweet'n Sassy stamps. There are more images that come with that set and they are adorable!

I coloured these little cuties with my copics and lacquered the donut with crystal effects to give it that sticky glaze...oh yum! I wrapped some of my twine for some embellishment and to tie things up a little. The background is embossed with d'vine swirls that reminded me of the steam in the coffee mug.

Thank you so much for swinging by! Enjoy your day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors you used and the extra touch of making the donut glossy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails