Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flyin By to say Monkey sketch92 ~ CC359

Stamps: Somebuggy Loves you
Paper: SU, SU dsp, EP dsp
Inks: memento, copics, versafine
accessories: Spellbinder die, Su Punch, Su folders, twine, Su glitter brad

You can find this adorable stamp set here appropriately called Somebuggy loves you! You will love all the accompanying sentiments that go with this set...the inside of my card also uses the soon to be released heart scalloped die!! Be sure to check out the SNSS blog post for some upcoming excitement!!
My little bug is coloured using copics and her wings are glittered using the stardust jelly pen! Love the shine and sparkle it gives to the image.
I made this card for SCS colour challenge 359... love the combination! I am also submitting this to ala card Monkey challenge Monkey92 anything goes + sketch...did I say I love sketches? ;-) 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day :-)

2 comments:

  1. That image is too cute! Fabulous DP and I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...lovely image and details..thanks for sharing at a la card monkey

    Tina guest designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails