Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Girly Girl ~ You're Beautiful!


Happy Monday everyone! Why not begin our week with some pampering with Cookie? Every Girl loves to be pampered, Cookie is no different. She is coloured using copics and her goodies are covered with sparkly glitter.

I simply covered the areas I wanted to sparkle with art glitter adhesive and poured opaque glitter over it. Then I tapped off the excess and allowed it to dry. I circle cut out Cookie and fussy cut out her tail and her accessories. The edges are sponged with ink. The MME dp didn't need much altering so I simply stamped my sentiment onto matching paper and gave it some dimension.

You can recieve Girly Girl Cookie when your order totals $50 or more before S&H&Tx this month. Why not check out the latest releases while you're there.

Thank you for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails