Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year ~ Warm Hello


This Adorable Kitty was begging to be coloured...I paired Tank with BG papers two scoops and took my colour inspiration from Taylor's Challenge over at SCS Sweet'nSassy forum.

Stamp: Digi Celebrate Tank
Papers: BG, SU
Inks: Memento, Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, SNS dies, Spellbinder die
For my second card, I couldn't resist using my latest snowman fling Warm Hello. Paper piecing is one of my favourite techniques, so it doesn't take much to participate in Kim's challenge over at SCS.  
stamps: Warm Wishes
Papers: BG, SU
Inks: Copics, Memento, Versafine
Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinders, SNS dies, Rhinestones

Thanks for joining me! Have a great day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet cards Mary. Love both of the images! Great colors and embellishments. The ribbon looks great threaded around the snowman image! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails