Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Somebuggy Loves You ~ SNSSIC24, SC369

Stamps: Somebuggy loves you
Papers: Basic Grey, EP, SU
Inks: Memento, copics, Distress inks
accessories: SNSS die, Spellbinder die, SU Punch, Pearls
Happy Friday!! Another card featuring SNS Somebuggy loves you! Each week in the member forum, there's an inspiration challenge...this week it is using this photo
My dark blue does not show up so well on my card, but I assure you it is blue all the way! My base is Basic Gray CS and pulled dsp from Basic Grey & Echo Park to complete my colour combo!  These little ladies are so cute...I wanted to make a motion card, so I stamped and coloured each one a shade lighter. Love the touch of red in the photo so I opted red would be minimal...coloured my pearls with R89! I feel so accomplished! I distressed the edges of the dsp and began to layer my colours onto the base. Fun sketch to work with!
If you look closely, you can see the new heart scallop die offered in a bundle with its partner the star scallop die along with teh coordinating dies hearts/stars. They are so fun to use!

Head on over to the members forum on Splitcoast and join us each week!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card Mary. Love the sweet image stamped repeatedly and the coloring! The papers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute take on the inspiration challenge! I really like the heart scallop border die and the way you framed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails