Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Cathy's Egg-Citing Recipe challenge ~

stamps: Egg-cited Cocoa
papers: MME Vanity Fair, SU
Inks: memento, copics, distress inks, Su
accessories: ribbon, mspunch, snss dies, spellbinder die, su punch

I love a great creative challenge...especially when it ends up in the trash bin a couple times before you succeed. I had an idea in mind and it was just out of reach a few times! lol...

This was a challenge to the Release party attendees on Splitcoaststampers last night. The amazing diva Cathy challenged us to a 1,2,3,4,5 recipe challenge SNSSFEB12RP02. I stamped Cocoa for my one image and used a sentiment and pulled two coordinating dsp(not too hard with MME paper stacks), used three die cuts on my card (SNSS lacey eyelet border, heart scallop - used the mini hearts on my sentiment, spellbinder fancy tag) four colours are shown on my image, finally I used five embellishments(ribbon & pearls) on my finished card.

It was fun once I got my act together...believe me it was a juggling act with the waste can at first. haha...

Visit the company member forum and join in the fun! You might win some stamps :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cocoa looks so at home inside of his Easter egg :) Great coloring and design, and that ribbon makes a fantastic eye-catching bow!
    Have a great weekend with your family and enjoy the special time you have with your son before he deploys! It was great catching up with you last night! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails