Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Inspired by Giovana ~

stamps: Morning Glory
papers: MME Blush pack, SU
Inks: Memento, Copics, SU
accessories: Spellbinder die, Cheery Lynn Die, Pearls, Ribbon, Lace, Sewing
It's Saturday!!! I love weekends where I get to do what I want...most weekends, I am either teaching a class or taking a class (my husband and I are involved in prayer ministry) This particular weekend, we are more flexible and ending our corporate 21 day fast....can we say, have our cake and eat it too?? lol

Over at Splitcoaststampers SNSS members forum, You will find some amazing challenges to whet your appetite(speaking of food) for more creativity! This one I am featuring is Giovana's challenge SNSSFEB12RP03 from the release party on Thursday night.

I stamped my morning Glory onto copic friendly cs and coloured using copics, after die cutting, I sponge swiped the edges using my dauber from the outside in to create a soft frame. I stitched the outside edge of my dp onto the base and layered my other pieces onto the card. I love this set!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Very feminine and I LOVE your coloring! The lace is the perfect touch, especially on that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Mary. Lvoe the soft colors and great textures! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails