Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ODBD Let your Light Shine January Winner ~

Today is a happy day ~ I found out I won the Let your Light Shine Challenge I entered in January. You can see my original post Titled "The Few, The Proud"  by clicking on the title. It won the layout challenge for the month of January. I submitted the layout in honour of our Marine son who is deploying this week and used it as part of decor for a Surprise Going Away party his friends threw for him this past weekend. I cannot wait to tell him I won the challenge!
~My son and I at his surprise party! He had no idea ~
Go to Our Daily Bread designs to view the post on another challenge this month and their generous offer for winning submissions.

Thanks for sharing in my excitement :-)






3 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! Congrats to you and blessings to your son as he gets ready to deploy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! Way to go Mary!! Your work is always gorgeous...no exception here! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails