Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

He lives ~ SC377, CC367

 <>
stamps: He Lives
Papers: MME, SU dsp, SU
Inks: Copics, Memento, Versafine
Accessories: SNS dies, Spellbinder dies, SU punch
 Love this Sweet ‘n Sassy set titled He Lives…It speaks clearly the message of why we have this hope within us. HE lives in us.

I created this card utilizing two challenges from this week over at Splitcoaststamper. The colours worked right into the image I wanted to use…I love when things work out like that! Check these challenges out over at SCS and join in the creative fun!

I coloured the cross using Copics and sponged all the layers with the colourbox chalk inks. The scalloped dies from SNS worked into the sketch as well.

Thanks for joining me today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Mary- this is beautiful. I love the color and layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails