Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It is well with my Soul ~

Stamps: The Lord has Risen, It is well with my Soul
Papers: SU, CTMH
Inks: memento, SU, Copics, Versafine
Accessories: Spellbinder die

This set from ODBD is a recent addition to my growing collection. These scriptural stamps provide the inspiration I need to share my faith, my love for the Word and also creative inspiration! Love it!

closeup view
 Another lovely day in PA! I am spending the day with my lovely daughters.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, inspirational card! I love those florals and especially how you edged the sentiment panel!
    Enjoy your time spent with your daughters - have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mary. The cut out image is lovely. Pretty colors and background paper too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails