Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Krafty Everyday Miracles ~

stamps: everyday  miracles
papers: MME, SU Kraft
Inks: Memento, copics, versafine
accessories: stitching, ms punch, su punch,  pearls, seam binding ribbon
Over at Splitcoaststampers SNSS members forum, Cathy hosted a challenge to create a card using Kraft CS/paper...here is my submission to that challenge. I must say, I always reach for the vanilla or white cs for my base but hardly ever with the Kraft. This challenge was enough to think beyond the usual.

This card uses the Everyday miracles set from SNSS...it includes four beautiful sentiments and another butterfly. I created this card on Kraft and layered my MME dp and stitched the layers. I stamped the butterfly on the CS and layered the copic coloured version atop that and curled the wings a little. The sentiment is punched with my wide oval from SU. The ribbon is my stash of seam binding that I found for a steal! yay me.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous kraft creation, and that popped up butterfly looks amazing! Beautiful layering and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Mary. The papers are so pretty and I love the goreous butterfly in the half circle. Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails