Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Liebster Award & SC375 - ODBD challenge

Design Diva Cathy from Golden Inkspirations is such a thoughtful diva! She "liebstered " my blog this morning. Go check out the awesome work she does and you will see what I mean about being thoughtful. Every post has evidence of her kindness.

If you don't know what the Liebster Award is...here's the scoop!
This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog, and increase their following! So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers. Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.
 
Here are the Rules:
 
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Thank you, Cathy!)
 
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
 
3. Post the award on your blog.
 
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
 
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The five blogs I have chosen are listed below. Click on over to their beautiful sites, look around and don't forget to become a Follower!
 
Jen
Pat
 
My card for this weeks Sketch Challenge at SCS - A sketch I know I will use again! I am also entering this card at ODBD stamped flowers challenge  
SC375 - using ODBD Serve the Lord set
Papers: MME So Sophie - graceful
Inks: Memento, Copics, SU
Accesories: ODBD crocheted circle die, pearls 
Thank you for stopping by and Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!! I just love the purple and your use of Serve the Lord. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for honoring me with the Liebster award! I've received it 3 times so far, and I'll link you up with the other thoughtful bloggers who also thought enough of me to share it :)
    Love this great card with those pretty papers and colors! That curvy sentiment looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...what a beautiful card!!! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails