Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rhubarb's Birthday Wish ~ Taylor's challenge

Rhubarb's Birthday Challenge ~ Use a Die Cut challenge
SNSSMAR12RP01 ~ DT Member Taylor's Challenge
The adorable Rhubarb is available for order! Released on March 1st, Rhubarb's Birthday Wish has three images and five sentiments all applicable for birthday, well wishes and hugs. You can order it at SweetnSassystamps.com

My card uses the image bearing a serving of birthday cake. I coloured him using my copics and used the birthday embossing folder on the green panel. To tie it all together, I pulled out my twine that matched his party hat perfectly.

Thanks for joining me and if you were not at the Release Party, you can still catch up on the conversations and fun interaction with the DT and splitcoast stampers. We had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Mary! Rhubarb looks very festive and ready to celebrate! I've just passed on the Liebster Blog Award to you...please visit my blog to get your award and see the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails