Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mostly White Challenge SCS

stamps: wedding collage
papers: SU, bazzil
inks: memento, copics, versafine
accessories: CB folder, SNSS die, CheeryLynn die, lace, seam binding
Did I say I love this latest set from Sweet'nSassy? It comes with nine sentiments!!! You cannot beat that with this gorgeous collage design retailing for only $15. That is not all, you can purchase the whole release and be eligible to recieve a stamp set of your choice shown on the website. YAY!!! 

My card is submitted for Korin's Humpday Challenge #38 on the member's forum. Join us each week for a creative challenge and get inspired! So I couldn't help but grab this newly released set that is proving to be a favourite already among SNSS fans.

I used my new italian doily die from Cheery Lynn. Sistah Diva Cathy McCauley blessed me with this die...She is such a sweetheart. I cut off a portion for my card. My cardbase has a shimmer perfect for this card. I embossed another layer to match the script on the collage. The lace and seam binding (you can hardly see it) is also a gift from Cathy. Told you she is a sweetie, she's spoiling me. I ruffled the lace using scor-tape and added some pearls that I coloured using copics to match the background shadowing. For my sentiment, I die cut the heart from SNSS and stamped my sentiment on it. Sweet, huh?

Now remember the FREE stamp choices I mentioned?

Tada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails