Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet'nSassy May Release Bloghop

Another month, another fabulous release from Sweet n Sassy! This month we have a lineup of fun, elegant and vintage! Keep your eyes peeled for the full release tonight over at Splitcoaststampers Members Forum at 8pm EST.
You should have arrived from Kim Schofield's blog :-)

Now onto my cards...I am featuring this darling little puppy Gone Fishing. He is stamped using memento and coloured with copics. I sponged around the image using dye inks and cut  him out with spellbinder dies. I paired him up with Echo Parks fun paper pack. I layered my pieces and sewed the edges. The sentiment is stamped onto SNSS cloud dies.

stamps: Gone Fishing
Papers: EP
Inks: copics, memento, SU
Accessories: Spellbinder die, SNSS die, ribbon, sewing, paper piercing
My next card features the Music background illustrated by dKdesigns. I paired it with the Wedding Collage by Korin. I love, love these sets!!! They were meant for each other. I stamped the bg directly on the designer paper and distressed the edges before I stitched them onto the base. The collage is stamped using memento ink and coloured with copics. I layered a second image of the blissful couple to give them some dimension. The flowers were created by hand attached them to the flourish die.

stamps: music bg, wedding collage
papers: MME, SU
Inks: Copics, memento, versafine
Accessories: CheeryLynn die, sewing, handmade flowers
Don't forget to join us tonight at 8pm for some more creative inspiration and fun chatter! Here is your list of bloggers in case you lose your way...your next stop is Jessica Fick. But wait, be sure to visit each blogger and leave a comment, One lucky person will win the entire May Release!!!
Mary Faus << you are here >>
Jessica Fick

And lastly, Sweet 'n Sassy has a sweet deal for you this whole month!!! Don't forget, you can order tonight at the full reveal party! See you all there.

47 comments:

  1. Love your blog header - that has always been one of my favorite patriotic/military sets. I should get it out today and send some cards. Your SNSS cards are wonderful!! The Gone Fishin' card has such cute paper and I LOVE your flourishes and flowers on the wedding card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I wish I knew how to do that to the paper on the wedding card. MAke the edges like that. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, both of your cards are FABULOUS!! I love the colors you used on the wedding card and the flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards Mary! Love all of the details that you've included in your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the details in both of your cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dog card and I like how you used the music background with the wedding collage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty cards, and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous designs! Love that adorable pup all decked out for a fishing trip and your elegant wedding creation! Remarkable work, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both such great cards! That puppy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous designs Mary and love the fun papers you used on the Gone Fishing design!! Really is adorable how you colored the dog!! Stunning Wedding Collage design and love how you incorporated the musical score.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, the doggie card is super cute. I love the wedding card, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are wonderful...but that Wedding College leaves me speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. From cute and adorable to stunning and elegant...both cards are fabulous, Mary! Of course I love anything puppy and the distressing on the wedding card just adds to the vintage look! Every detail on both cards is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards! They are amazing!! The distressing on the wedding card is awesome, wish I could do it, mine always turns out like a hack job, lol. Keep up the great work!!
    DeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are great! I love them, the wedding card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards Mary. Such fun papers on your first one. Your wedding card is lovely. The flowers look so pretty and I love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun cards. I love all the color you used. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic and very striking cards!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are two for two! Both cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little dog! OMG! He is so cute! I think the hat makes him! Great card! Your second card is amazing. I so admire the distressed collage look, but am unable to make it work for me. It is wonderful on your card. Maybe I should take a class???

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the mix of patterned paper in the first card and the destressing in the second!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your papers and distressing. Looks like the little dog is a hit. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Mary! You have combined two of my favorite things on your first card (1) puppies and (2) that Echo Park paper collection (LOVE the colorful trees). It is spectacular! I really love it! your wedding card is elegant and pretty as well, but I am a huge dog lover and adore your puppy card, LOL!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Mary - I love both of your cards but that wedding card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards. Loving the flowers on the wedding card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards - so much work!!! The layers and flowers in the wedding card are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! I'm almost through the hop and am itching to get inky! Wonderful cards--thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE that papers you chose for the first card - so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mary, your fishing card is adorable, the and your wedding card is just GORGEOUS! I love the rolled flowers and music bg. You've used color in the most fabulous way on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable dog card and the wedding card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards, Mary! I love that puppy - he's so cute on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards Mary! It is looking as though I need that wedding set :)
    your card is gorgeous, love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  33. That little dog is so darling! As for the wedding card, love those handmade flowers! Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like what you did with the dog card, the papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  35. A great fun fishing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for such beautiful inspiring cards. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  37. this puppy is tugging at my heart every time, very sweet for a fishing set. Your wedding card is so pretty, great distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!! Really beautiful cards!!! Your "Gone Fishing" card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh My!!! I just love your cards they are spectacular!! I love them both especially your wedding card!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the cute little dog, but also love the green and coral combo on the other card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  41. both are lovely, but that wedding card takes my breath away! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love both these cards. They have such a lovely feel to them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. These cards are dazzling with their color combinations. You have moved them up a notch with the character they portray. Great ideas - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the way you combined the wedding collage with the music stamped background. Great use of color, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails