Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

You are Treasured~


stamps: treasured, music bg
papers: SU everyday enchantment, SU
inks: memento, copics, versafine, distress ink
accessories: spellbinder die, SU punch, SU twine, pearls

Good morning everyone! I have not been creating the last week and a half. I was visiting my parents in Canada! I am so grateful for the opportunity to see my parents and spend some time with them. I treasure these moments I have with them.

I created this card from the April release called Treasured. Isn't it beautiful? I coupled it with the music background that was released earlier this month. I love how it gives it a soft background. I fussy cut around the whole image and layered it on top of the base. Each petal and butterfly wings are curled to give it dimension. Thank you for joining me!



Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mary. Love the pretty colors and the layers. The twine and pearls look fabulous. Hope everything is well with you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    "You are Treasured" is stunning. I have a weakness for birds and butterflies. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails