Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hoot of a Friend ~ Owl be There

stamps: Owl be There
Happy Saturday! Don't you just love a card that brings a smile to your face? This image and sentiment is definitely a hoot! 

I paper pieced this little owl from Owl be there on four different patterned papers that coordinated and began to build the image. I layered him on one of the dp and mounted him on matching cardstock. The lacey spellbinder die worked perfect with my pieced owl. To continue the coordinated look, I layered the base of my card with the same papers and inked the edges in brown. The sentiment is stamped in brown and mounted on matching brown cardstock. 

I hope this will inspire you to pick up your favourite images to paper piece. Check out Sweet'nSassy stamps for other choices to create your card. 

Have a great Weekend!  

3 comments:

  1. I love him!!I like all the paper piecing and how you put him together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! I just love the paper piecing and the patterns you chose! You definitely have an artistic eye and you need to teach me how to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Mary. Love the paper-pieced owl. Pretty papers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails