Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

SNSS June Release BlogHop ~

June is here already? We are ready with another fabulous release to suit your stamping creativity! Sweet 'n Sassy has done it again with a variety of designs from babies, birds, mommies, flowers, dies and sentiments! Shall we get started? Grab some Java/tea and hop along with us this fine morning! If you came from the lovely Sandy's blog you are well on your way...Be sure to visit every blog and leave a comment on each one for a chance to win the entire release!!! You have until 9:30pmEST tonight to comment, the winner will be announced at the release party.

For my first project, I am featuring the flowers and matching die set from Kindness. This set comes with four flowers that are easy for layering and 10 sentiments!!!
Stamps: Kindness, Vintage Baby,Treasured

Here is some closeups of my project: The first picture is a quote from Vintage Baby. The second view is a cluster of the smallest flowers with pearls in the centres and finally, the last view shows the sentiment on the third panel of my trifold.
I have one more project to share with you using Under His Wings set. I simply love this set for the encouraging words and scriptures. It comes with the collage style with four sentiments!  
stamps: Under His Wings
 Your next stop is the fabulous CathyMac! You will not be disappointed with the eye candy on her blog. Tell her I sent you...hehe.

Don't forget to join us tonight at the SCS member forum here.
Oh, yes, there will be more opportunities for prizes at our Release Party! Yay!! see you all there tonight.

46 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations! Your tri-fold piece is amazing...love the colors and the addition of the flowers. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, these are beautiful!! I love how the dimensional piece came out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations!! Wow! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are wonderful ... I'm in love with the "Under His Wings" set - such a great reminder of our security in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness , Mary...both projects are outstanding, but the try-fold is over-the-top WOW! What a wonderful way to use those blooms and dies to frame a cherished love one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant the tri-fold...I know I spelled it right the first time...that spell check...aaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely wonderful! I think I am going to like these sets. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That frame is gorgeous! I love what you did with the flowers for that one. And your bird collage card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 3-D flowers on your tri-fold frame! I'm always focused on making cards, so it's nice to see the non-card projects for something different. I like the colors you chose for your bird card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tri-fold card is beautiful! What a great picture of your mama.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flowers are so pretty! Love the distressing and shaping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful work! Love "Under His Wings"! So grateful for a company that will put out such beautiful Christian stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome creations! I love the the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are absolutely beautiful. The colors and the slight sense of rustic are great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great project and i love the bird card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are beautiful but your first project is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your creations are so striking and extra-ordinary! wonderful work!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful & special tribute your frame project is. Your bird card is lovely and has such peacefl colors. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your frame. The flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great adornments for your lovely photo. Loving that bird stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are gorgeous!!! LOVe those awesome flowers and your gorgeous bird image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW... Your projects are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Mary - I love both of your creations! I can't wait to see the full sets tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful projects, I really like the sentiments, thank you so much for creating and sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mary, this project and card are both GORGEOUS! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely project! The card is beautiful, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Flowers are lovely. Your shaping makes them so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing project and beautiful card
    !

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous cards! Those flowers are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous projects!! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mary,

    Your tri-fold creation is incredible.The flowers give it amazing texture. Love it!

    Great colouring of under his wings. Can't wait to see the entire set!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooooh, I'm always partial to flowers & matching dies! Great work on this endearing frame. "Under His Wing" .. remarkable ... love it indeed!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  33. The tri-fold picture frame is gorgeous. Terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great projects! I like the blue & brown combo with the orange bird, what a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful Triptych pice! I love the gold finch! I want that set!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a stunning project, Mary, it just oozes creativity and beauty! And your card is incredibly beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OH, my! Fabulous projects Mary. That tri-fold frame is gorgeous! Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness - your projects are over the top amazing, Mary! I adore how you used the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  39. gorgeous projects, so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails