Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Congratulations ~ Grads

stamps: Denami designs
Graduations are important milestones in a person's life. I created these cards for some of the graduates in our church. The first went to a college grad. I bought this little Grad chickie I couldn't resist at a recent show I attended. I also purchased the circle congratulations stamp to nest the chickie.

stamps: My Favourite Things
This card went to a high school graduate. I used the cuttlebug congrats folder to give the card the background it needed without detracting from the image. I love this grad girl from MFT.

Tomorrow, join the Sweet'nSassy Divas and friends for a fun Christmas Bloghop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails