Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 236th birthday America ~

Patriotic Cocoa
Let's celebrate the day with lots of sparkle! Today, I am hosting the hump day challenge over at Splitcoaststampers sweet'nsassy member forum. Your card does not have to be red, white and blue, it only needs to carry alot of sparkle.

I coloured my Patriotic Cocoa using copics and then "coloured" the white stripes with liquid pearls to give it some shimmer. Lastly, I added transparent glitter over the red and blue. The picture doesn't give it the full shine - sorry. To give it a final glam, I added the pearl and rhinestone spray to give it some fireworks appeal. I chose the red/white twine for my final embellishment. 

Enjoy your day and celebrate with sparkle!

 

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this! If you click on the pic it does show the fabulous shine and I love the embossing on the patterned paper of the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails