Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vintage Holiday Christmas ~

stamps: vintage ornaments

Earlier this month, Sweet'nSassy hosted a Christmas in July Bloghop and they pre-released the sets I am featuring in this post. These sets are only available while supplies last and they will be officially released later this Fall.



My first card is using the Vintage ornaments set which includes four ornaments and five different words. Love the fonts on this set.  I intentionally kept these cards CAS - Clean and Simple. It should be super easy but I find myself wallowing in a struggle.
stamps: Holiday Baubles, Christmas Sentiments
My second card is using Holiday baubles which include everything from lights, stockings, ornaments and bows...it also include different holiday sentiments. Super fun to work with! In addition I added the Christmas Sentiments that I stamped twice to achieve the layered look to fit my die that I used. Again, this card is one layer save the die and ribbon.

Have a super Saturday!!! Be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails