Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Words of Jesus ~ Sheltering Cherry Blossom

Stamps: Words of Jesus, Sheltering Cherry Blossom
Good Morning! To CAS or not to CAS is the question for me....here is my attempt at Clean and Simple. Why, I wonder... mine always manage to look heavy & frumpy? haha... Love this scripture from the new Words of Jesus and I combined it with the branch from Sheltering Cherry Blossom also from the newest release.
Stamps: sheltering cherry blossom
Another card I made with the new Sheltering Cherry Blossom. This one is coloured using Copics and the shadowing is created by applying colour to the outline of the image. I layered this image onto a spellbinder lacey oval die twice and also used a fancy tag die for the scripture. The background is a CB folder.

Thank you for visiting! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are both pretty. I like the 2nd one more. You always do such a great job on cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails