Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School ~

stamps: together silhouettes, holiday baubles


Good morning Everyone! Can you believe we are thinking of Back to School shopping, block scheduling, extra curricular activities. My Card features Together Silhouettes set by dkDesigns and added the bell from holiday baubles. Love how it turned out!

While some of you are thinking back to School, I am officially finished with that phase of my life as my home schooled senior graduated in June! Yay! Here's a picture of our Graduate.
My 2012 Graduate
~ Class of 2012 ~

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, love the silhouette stamps.
    Congratulations to your Graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and so is your graduate. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails