Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Seasons of Change ~

stamps: Season of change  -  Dies: Season of Change leaf die
Fall is my next favourite time of year!! My most favourite is whatever day I happen by except the day my washer decides to quit spinning. But I cannot complain. Each day is a gift. 

I love this set called Seasons of Change, you can purchase the matching dies here. While change might be difficult for some of us, it can also be a character building time depending how we approach and receive those changes. In the process, let us allow the colours of HIS love, life and heart shine through us. 

I anticipate the colours soon to come upon us! 


 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Fall card! I love that branch border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails