Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Praise the Lord ~

stamps: Praise the Lord
Love this set from Sweetn'Sassy! Aptly named Praise the Lord...the beauty of this set along with the scripture that comes with it is truly reason to Praise Him. The blossoms you see on the corner are from the Kindness die set, also from SNSS. It makes my little heart happy when I can pull different things together and they look like they were meant for each other!

I was taking "inventory" recently on my scripture sets and didn't realize I had purchased this set...you gals don't do that do you? wink, wink! You can imagine my delight when I discovered I owned this set. I have been making fall cards and using seasonal colours that I felt the need to change it up a little. Thus, this beautiful set!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Praise the Lord
Inks: Copics, SU, Tim Holtz distress Inks
Paper: SU, MME
Accessories: Spellbinders, SNSS dies, pearls, seam binding ribbon, SU punch

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I love how you used the Kindness flowers and dies with it! A perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails