Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Exciting Heartfelt News ~

I am so excited to tell you that I was chosen as a finalist for the Heartfelt Creations DT! I read the email yesterday amidst power outages and spotty internet availability. Thank you to everyone that voted and took time to visit my blog! I appreciate it.
 Here is a peek of one of my final submissions to Heartfelt using Open Falling leaves...

Thank you again Heartfelt and Congratulations to the other finalists!!! I look forward to the next few  months with you all.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome to the DT! I'm sure the good news of you being on the team was extra thrilling since you have power outage from the storm. Stay safe! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I look forward to getting to know you over the next 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new DT! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to working with you on the HC team, I am now a follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love what you showed for your submission. Their stamps are wonderful and I hope you make the final cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm looking forward to working with you in the HC DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Mary! I'm looking forward to getting to know you on the team.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and welcome to the HC Design Team! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Mary!! Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations Design Team!!! Your creations are beautiful! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on making the team, Mary! Your project looks fantastic and can't wait for the full reveal! :) Looking forward working with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails