Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gingerbread Christmas Anyone ~

This darling gingerbread man card was inspired by Diva Jessica Fick. I love the use of lace doilies on her cards. The added texture and design of the doily is always inspiring to me. perfect. So here is my version and discovered a quick and easy way to embellish my card. So, thank you Jessica! You rock those doilies.

I stamped my gingerbread onto Kraft CS and punched him out with scallop punch. I layered my die cut doily and layered it onto Kraft CS and added lace and some ribbon. Very quick and so cute! 

Thank you for visiting and looking! 

stamps: Gingerbread man mini
Inks: versamark, SU ink
Paper: Kraft, SU
accessories: lace, ribbon, SU punch

1 comment:

  1. Love your simple but sweet gingerbread card, Mary...The white on kraft is perfect! Stay safe in the storm! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails