Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sneak Peek & Beauty by the Sea ~


Wintry Scenes are on the horizon! Here is a sneak peek of what is coming this coming Thursday Oct. 11th. Mark your calendar to join us, it all starts here
The summer flew by so fast, I didn't even set my foot in the sea the whole season! So this card will have to suffice in the memories of sea shells and serene settings. I created this card using Beauty by the Sea and the serene setting of The Sea...I love the combination of these two. I created a frame using the shells that I coloured using copics and hand cut them and placed them on the burlap trim. Love the feel of it especially with the added scripture.

The Sea is coloured with pencils and gamsol. I covered the entire piece with double stick paper and sprinkled sugar dust all over. It has a sparkle with a sandy texture.

Stamps: Beauty by the Sea, The Sea, sneak peek?
Inks: Copics, Memento, pencils, SU inks
Papers: SU dsp, 
Accessories: SU punch, burlap trim, sugar dust, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Mary. Love the cut out shells around the lovely image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails