Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cocoa's Peppermint Latte ~

Good morning everyone! Cocoa's Latte is my most favourite Cocoa! I paper pieced  this image using some of my Christmas dp from Basic Grey. I stamped this image three times on dp and once on the copic friendly cs so I could colour Cocoa with my copics. I wove bakers twine through the scallops around the die cut for a peppermint twist appeal. The designer paper is embossed using SU's snowflake embossing folder.

Beginning tomorrow, you can purchase your own favourite Cocoa with a discount at the Sweet'nSassy Store. Why not create a card using your favourite Cocoa image? Check out the store to see the special on Cocoa and Cookie.

stamps: Cocoa's Latte
Paper: Basic Grey, SU
Inks: memento, copics, versafine
accessories: Spellbinder dies, SU embossing folder, bakers twine, pearls

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails