Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friends of SNSS's Blog Hop ~

This is the long awaited Blog hop!!! We are so excited you are hopping with us today in Celebration of Sweet'nSassy's 5th Birthday! My introduction to SNSS was when I first fell in love with Cocoa! I was invited to be on the Crazy4Cocoa team, followed by the digi team and now, part of the SNSS Design Divas. I appreciate Korin and Dan for the exclusive designs they bring and providing Christian and inspirational stamps! It has also been great fun working with them and stamping fun times with Korin. Happy Birthday Sweet'nSassy!!!

OK, Here are a few things you need to know as you hop along ~ 
  • There will be 4 random blogs from whom SNSS will choose 1 commenter to receive a $15 store credit.    
  • To be included in the drawings, comments must be left by midnight EST Friday, November 30th. 
  • The winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST
 My cards feature the Christmas Sentiments combined with the decorative frame toppers. Each card is very simply done, as the sentiments have their own elegance. I love the addition of the stamped toppers to create simple elegant "framed" cards.
For Each card I added pearls from want2scrap. I love that a simple pearl can dress up a card. On my first card, I added fabric rosettes that match the colour beautifully. 

Don't forget to leave me and all our friends a comment for a chance to win a prize! Enjoy the rest of the hop! 

Materials used:
Stamps: Christmas Sentiments, Decorative Frame Toppers
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Papers: SU, K&Co.
Accessories: Want2Scrap pearls, fabric rosettes    



24 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, these are beautiful. My fave is the second one! I love the pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple and elegant. I Like them both. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your delightful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and elegant! My favorite is the second one ... it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of both cards. Makes me want to get started on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are just gorgeous, Mary! What a wonderful way to show off the beautiful script sentiments! Love the pearls on both cards and the toppers create such an elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Mary. Love how you used the decorative topper images. Pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, these cards are a simple stated elegant..so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of these new stamp sets!! And, what super cards. Very simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowie!! These are both simply Beautiful and Elegant! Love them both! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Mary - these are beautiful and so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and elegant! Love the pearl touches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards--I like the pearl embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card...love the oversized sentiment and the elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are very elegant. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow such striking and elegant cards! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cas cards. I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great cards; very elegant. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards!!! Gorgeous fonts on the sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails