Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Thank God for You ~

Hi everyone! With Thanksgiving around the corner, these images are perfect and appropriate for the season. A season of harvest speaks volumes to me in relation to reaping a harvest in our labour of prayer. We shall reap a harvest in due season if we faint not.

My card is a regular A2 size. Fold card base in half and layer classic editions paper that is cut down by 1/4". I stamped the wagon in memento ink and created a mask for it. I layered the mask over top to stamp the wheat sheaves. I cut a slit in the wagon and layered it onto the first layer of the beautiful Classic editions dp. I coloured the wagon and the sheaf using copics. The pumpkins were stamped in memento ink on copic friendly paper. I die cut the images out using HCD724. I began to arrange them into the wagon and adhered them using dimensional tape . The sentiment is stamped using black ink onto a matching dp and cut down to create a fishtail tag to finish the card. To ground the wagon, I added some texture to the ground by dotting with copics. You can find additional products appropriate for this season at Heartfelt Creations.

Heartfelt Products:
HCPC 3483 - Days Gone By precut set
HCPC 3484 - Pumpkin Harvest precut set
HCPC 3363 - Inspire Me Sentiments precut set
HCD 724 - Classic Editions Die
HCDP1 224 - Classic Editions 12x12
Other: SU paper, Neenah CS, dimensionals,memento ink black, paper distresser
CopicsYR21,YR14,YG91,YG95,YG99,YG0000,E07,E00,E31,C5,0,

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love all the details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. So much attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card Mary! You colored the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Fall card! I love the way you added texture to the ground and created such a wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Autumn card!! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Perfect for the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall card, Mary, so many fun elements on it! This is one of my favorite HC sentiments! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wagon full of pumpkins! Beatiful autumn card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, Beautiful fall card. I like the way you colored the pumpkins with the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful wagon!!!! Gorgeous Fall card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails