Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday ~

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a Happy Wednesday! Today, I want to share a little project I created from the Timeless Amour die...I cut several pieces from this die and glued them together after scoring them in half. I added some pearls and beads and created an ornament!!! Love the elegance of this die.
A closeup of the ornament, You can see the sparkles I placed and adhered on the swirls of the die. These little sparkles were the perfect size!
I love this little truck! I coloured it using copics and chose colours to fit my colour scheme. I love red antique trucks. I die cut this using a matching die. The truck door swings on its own, cut when you run it through a machine.
Finally, a closeup view of the card. Be sure to check out the Heartfelt Blog to see the other projects made by the Design Team. There are more details available to the card and ornament I created on this blog.

Timeless Amour Ornament
Heartfelt Products:
HCD 728 – Timeless Amour Die
Other : beacon 3in1 glue, CTMH bitty sparkles, MS pearls, seam binding ribbon, SU pretties(hat pin, pearls and beads)

Antique Tree cutting
Heartfelt Products:
HCPC 3482 – Antique Truck precut set
HCPC 3487 – Classic Edition precut set
HCD 724 – Classic Edition die
HCDP1 -225 Frosty Blanket Collection
Other: Layered poinsettia shapeabilities, CTMH hinges, CTMH sparkles, stickles star dust and yellow. SU Garden Green ink, Memento ink, Copics-R39,R37,C5,C3,C1


7 comments:

  1. Well, just look at how creative you have been this week. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative is that ornament! Fun red truck too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are fantastic!! You're so creative to think to make an ornament from the new die!! Your coloring of the old red truck is great... even having the rusty patches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ornament and all the detail in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love that Ornament, and card really beautiful.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails