Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Heartfelt LOVE believes in YOU

Happy New Year!!! I thank God for His love, His faithfulness in 2012! I look forward to all that He has for us in 2013! 

One of my many blessings in 2012 was being chosen to be part of the  Heartfelt Creations Design Team! Thank you to a wonderful company and team members that inspire creativity and blessing. I look forward to seeing all the creativity this team generates weekly!

This week, I created an altered Altoid tin filled with accordian folded note cards as a fun gift giving idea. You can fill it with fun gift cards, coupons, pictures, quotes for your favourite people. You will find complete instructions and supplies on the Heartfelt Blog. Be on the lookout next week for the New Release!!!

Many blessings as you begin this New Year! Thank you for stopping in :)

Heartfelt Products Used:
HCPC 3500 - Open Vintage Floret Precut set
HCD 727 - Vintage Floret die
HCD 724 - Classic Editions die
HCDP1 228 - Timeless Amour paper collection
459222 - Paper Blossoms tool kit
159223 - Paper Blossoms molding mat
Other Products: Altoid tin, SU cardstock, Rich Razzleberry ink, CTMH opaques, dimensionals, wide pc of ribbon, red line tape

5 comments:

  1. How creative is this? I love everything about it! Gorgeous flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take the cake this morning, these are yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tin and mini you made! I love altering tins and boxes too. Your roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary this is the most charming altoid tin I have laid my eyes on. I justlove the accordian note cards inside. Your roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails