Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

SNSS Cocoa's Heart ~

Good Morning! My card features the newly released Cocoa's Heart The January releases from Sweet'nSassy and the five day mini blog hops were fun and inspiring. I hope you were able to comment on the blogs to win some prizes!

My love for Cocoa goes back before I was on any of SNSS design teams. I fell in love with this sweet mouse at my LSS and the rest is history as the saying goes. I coloured this image using copics and cut him out by hand. I added some heart and scallop border dies to my design. This heart die matches the newly released Bottom of my heart set which creates some awesome "to die for" hearts. I stamped three rows of xoxo's amidst the music notes for some romantic flair.

Have a great day!!!

Materials used:
Stamps: Cocoa's Heart, Bottom of my Heart
Dies: Hearts, Scallop border die
Paper: EP, MME, SU
Inks: Versafine ink, Memento Ink, Copics
Accessories: Seam binding ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails