Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

SNSS Day 3 Release ~

Happy Monday morning friends! Day three is live with Cocoa's Heart! I love Cocoa and he is just darling with Cookie by his side. My first card was  made for my challenge over at SCS. You still have time to play along if you'd like an opportunity to win!
This pink, Grey and black card was created for Cathymac's challenge. I love this little mouse and I paired him with Echo Park's Valentine paper. The heart dies also match another set released along with this set. Be on the lookout for it during the daily mini hops. 
Today's Featured Set....Cocoa's Heart
Be sure to leave a comment on the DT blogs for a chance to win! Deadline to comment is Midnight on Wednesday Jan. 9th and announcements will be made on the SNSS website on Thursday Jan.10th.

Thank you for joining us!!! Have a great day! 

13 comments:

  1. fantastic card!!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, you have done a great job with Cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details and colors on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Cocoa cards Mary. Love the awesome coloring, the pretty papers... the die-cut hearts look perfect on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two cards are lovely in your color scheme. These mice melt my heart everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONUS! 2 sweet cards!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards! I especially love the pink and gray card! {swoon}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards, I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are so sweet, Mary! Love the sparkly frame on the first one and those papers are just perfect for the adorable Cocoa image on the second! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are beautiful Mary!! I love your choice of color combo and elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails