Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SNSS Day 4 January Release ~

This release has been so much fun to work with I cannot decide if I have a favourite. Each set I work with becomes another favourite. 

My Card is 5.5x5.5 square. I chose a 1/4 square of a 12x12 designer paper from Creative Imaginations. This gorgeous paper framed my die cut hearts so beautifully. I cut the square down so I could layer it onto matching card stock before I adhered it onto my early espresso card base. The sentiment is stamped using Red Riding Hood ink and the hearts are stamped in 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation stamping using Red Riding hood, Rose Red and Early Espresso Inks. I sponged the edges of the hearts using early espresso. I placed the varied hearts and used dimensionals  for added dimension. Bottom of my Heart is combined with it's matching heart dies.

Today's Feature Set Is...Bottom of  My Heart
  • Includes 9 images and 8 sentiments 
  • Set measures approximately 4"x6"
  • Largest heart image measures approximately 2" high 
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland

Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our DT below.

Be sure to leave a comment on the DT blogs for a chance to win! Deadline to comment is Midnight on Wednesday Jan. 9th and announcements will be made on the SNSS website on Thursday Jan.10th.
Thank you for joining us!!! Have a great day!


19 comments:

  1. absolutley gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers for a fabulous vintage look, Mary...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the collage of hearts is just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Mary! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vintage green with the red--really POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, love that big bunch of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the hearts - lovely card.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--I like all the die cut hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really beautiful Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, what a great combination of modern hearts and victorian paper accents! Great idea, I'm going to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the paper you chose--gives it a vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun set love the variety of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Mary! I love the combo of hearts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Mary!! Love the paper you used and how you stacked the hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails