Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SNSS Day 5 January Release ~

My sample features the turtle from the Cute Critters along with the coordinating sentiment. Isn't it absolutely turtley cute??? I think I really laughed out loud with this sentiment, it made my heart laugh. I know who will benefit from this sentiment and image. My daughter and SIL have a pet turtle Zeus (Zeus-y, Zeus-er) depending on the mood...this turtle has been dubbed my grand turtle. Needless to say, I will have fun with this Cute set along with its mini version we sampled on Saturday.

Today's Feature Set is....Cute Critters 

Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our DT below.
Be sure to leave a comment on the DT blogs for a chance to win! Deadline to comment is Midnight on Wednesday Jan. 9th and announcements will be made on the SNSS website on Thursday Jan.10th.
Thank you for joining us!!! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I really like that turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute with the turtle and the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, how cute is he! Really like the way you offset him on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zeus would be proud..great card. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Mary! I love the paper you used and the tag...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Mary!! I love the tag and paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Mary. Love the darling cut out image on the tag. We were thinking the same thing, when making our cards. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails