Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sweet'nSassy Spring Tulips ~

So blessed beyond measure! Happy Saturday Friends of Sweet'nSassy! featuring Spring Tulips which happens to be this weeks Friday Feature for only $7!!! That's incredible! Hurry if you are thinking of purchasing one, these features move fast. Now is the time to begin thinking about those spring cards, Easter is early this year! I took one of the sentiments from the Adoption set for a cause aptly named The gift of You to complete my card. There are numerous sentiments in this great set that are suitable for other occasions.

I created a 51/2 x 51/2" square card from Very Vanilla cardstock. I layered coordinating papers from MME's Mabel 6x6 paper pad. These are perfect warm colours for a cold day! I stamped the tulips using memento ink and coloured with Copics. I fussy cut the flowers and adhered them onto the script paper from MME that I cut into a fish tail banner. I layered this onto the Italian Flourish doily. To embellish this, I cut into my brand new tulle ribbon that I scored from my friend Krista! I added a brad in the centre. I stamped the sentiment using versafine black and cut it out and placed it as I tag onto the tulips. Love how it turned out! 
Why not make a spring card today? 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a warm day :)

Materials Used
stamp: Spring Tulips, The gift of You
Inks: Copics, Memento, Versafine black, SU Cajun Craze 
Papers: SU Very Vanilla, MME Mabel 6x6
Accessories: CTMH black tulle Ribbon, CTMH Brad, CL Italian Flourish Doily

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails