Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Heartfelt Tranquil Evening ~

It is Heartfelt Wednesday!!! I LOVE this image from the tranquil evening precut set! I chose to spotlight the dock with some of my prisma colours. I'd love to sit there and dip my feet in the ocean. It makes me yearn for a warm summer evening. Can you smell the salt sea air? Alright, this card will have to suffice for now.

Be sure to stop in the HC blog and see what the rest of the Team created for your viewing pleasure. Each project is complete with a listing of materials used and instructions. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Tranquil Thinking of About You Card
Heartfelt Creations products:
HCPC 3525 Tranquil Evening precut set
HCPC 3524 Butterfly and Bunny precut set
354802 Classic Oval large
Other products:
SU Crumb Cake card stock, Versafine ink black, pearls, gamsol, prisma coloured pencils: PC956, PC932, PC992, PC918, PC1088, PC1082, Scor Pal.

8 comments:

  1. I love how you showcased just part of the image...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the colored circle!! I'm a big beach lover too.... your card makes me dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card, love the spotlight design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mary. I love your spotlight and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! Love that technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails