Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

SNSS Dear Friend ~

Good morning Everyone! Here is some spring sunshine using Sweet'nSassy's newly released Flower Blocks 1. I love the bold statement of this daffodil and added one of the sentiments from this set. I sorely needed a spring in my inspiration so my card is based on a sketch from SCS,  be sure to check out more sketches for your inspiration. My card is stamped using memento ink black and coloured using copics. I pulled papers from MME and coordinated the look beautifully. I love when a card comes together. 

At the moment, I am visiting my parents in Canada! I am so excited to be here. It is a winter wonderland out there with all the recent snowfall, it hardly seems like spring is here. Enjoy your day wherever you find yourself, make it beautiful regardless the weather or the forecast. 

Thanks for stopping by and Have a beautiful day.

Materials used:
stamps: Flowerblocks1
Inks: memento black, copics, versafine brown
papers: MME, SU early espresso
accessories: pearls, sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails