Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

SNSS Wildflowers Encouragement Tote ~


Good Morning everyone! I have a quick and easy project for you today.  I was at the Heirloom show last weekend and at the Sweet'nSassy make and take table, we made two styles of very pretty silhouette cards and I must say, I am addicted! I love how each one turns out unique and so pretty! Each one makes me think of myself - an artist.

So, I created 3x3 notecards with a matching tote. You can find directions for these adorable totes right here. I created mine from the youtube video at the bottom of the toot. I discovered I learn better that way. Seeing and hearing, You know, multi-tasking. lol.
These little beauties are Super Easy Peasy to create. So is the tote. Just ask the talented people on SCS.
 
First, I masked the section that I wanted to sponge using post it notes and sponged my choice of colours using Rangers applicators. Once I achieve the colour I like, I peeled off the masks and then stamped the wildflowers in versafine black. Wow, the euphoria...A masterpiece! 

If you get any crafting done and you use any of Sweet'nSassy stamps please be sure to let us know on SNSS' Facebook page or Splitcoaststampers member forum. We love to see what you create! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Materials Used: 
Inks: Ranger Distressed Inks - Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick, Pine Needles, Versafine Black
Paper: SU Crumb Cake
Accessories: CTMH Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails