Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Kind of Guy ~


I love this background stamp that easily completes a card as is. The different fonts pack a punch! I stamped it onto very vanilla cardstock and sponged it using distress inks by Ranger. I stamped it again a second time and cut out the words I wanted to highlight. I sponged the letters in Red, White and Blue. With the Armed Forces Day this past Saturday and Memorial Day coming up, this card honours all those in service.  

Have a beautiful Day and thank the Military.

Materials used:
stamps: My Guy precut set 
Paper: SU
Inks: Ranger distressed inks, SU Inks

1 comment:

  1. Great card Mary! I really like the highlighting of the words. Perfect card for the armed forces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails