Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Until Then My Father ~ Blessed Assurance


My Father entered into eternal Rest on May 5th at 6:24am EST in Ontario Canada where he resided. He leaves behind my mother, his wife of 49 years and 6 children and their spouses along with grandchildren and great grandchildren. 

Blessed Assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of Glory Divine!
Heir of Salvation, purchase of God
Born of His Spirit, Washed in His blood

This is my story, this is my song.
Praising my Saviour all the day long

This was my father's favourite song, I sang this for him many times during my last visit with him in March. Now he sings with all of heaven.

Until then NiiDada, I will sing from here. I will see you again on the other side. I love you forever.


3 comments:

  1. Mary,
    I am so sorry for your loss. You and Margaret are a testimony to what a great father he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, sounds like a wonderful man went to meet our maker......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Merry, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your father was a wonderful person. He is resting in piece now in the arms of our Lord. Hugs and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails