Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Joy Comes in the morning ~

Joy comes in the morning in the dark night of the soul. One of the reasons I love Sweet'nSassy is that the sentiments encourage me as I work. This scripture/sentiment is from the popular Be Encouraged set. I pulled this out to go with this lovely image from Melody of Love.

Melody of love is stamped in Memento black ink and coloured using copics. I layered it onto matching cardstock from SU. I adhered it to the romantic rectangle die. The die is bigger than the size of a regular A2 size so I adhered it above the card base to give it a "square" feel. It also allowed me the space for my sentiment along the bottom.  
Materials used:
Stamps: Be encouraged, Melody of Love
Inks: Memento Black, Copics: BG11, BG13, BG15, YG25, YG03, YG00, RV19, RV00, E11, E13, E15, 0
Paper: SU cardstock
Accessories: Spellbinder romantic rectangles, pearls

There is a sale in the Store this week for a limited time! Be sure to head over and check it out! 
And, if there's been a set you've been waiting for....is it on this list???
Be sure to keep your eyes open and return this week for our die-version bloghop. SNSS has a "to die for" release coming up ;)

Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Also love what you did for the alumni blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails