Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HC Alumni DT July Bloghop ~

Good morning! We are hoppin' today with the Heartfelt Alumni DT for July! The fun that comes with that is you get a chance to win a gift certificate to use in the store! Here's to winning at Heartfelt Creations!!!

My card features a retired set from Heartfelt. It was the first set I ever owned. Flora Grande 2 caught my attention at a stamp show some years back and I  bought the matching dies. I combined this flower with the Delicate Asters paper collection and adhered my shaped flower atop the preprinted aster. I added stickles to the flowers to give them some dazzle. I stamped sentiments from the Beautiful You precut set to the tags from the flower pot die set and finished it off with the silk ribbon. 

Be sure to visit each Alumni DT member and leave your comment before it closes on Fri. Aug. 2nd at midnight. The winner will be announced on participating blogs at noon on Sat. Aug. 3rd.
Mary Faus  
If you are the winner, you will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations online store. You will need to email Emma Lou with "winner of July Alumni Hop" on the subject line.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Flora Grande 2(retired - matches Spellbinder die Blossom 3), Beautiful You precut set.
Inks: Memento Black, Copics, SU Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Bazzil, Delicate Asters collection, SU artichoke
Accessories: HC Decorative Lattice Swirl Die, HC Decorative Flower Pot die,  Spellbinders Blossom 3 die, Stickles Lavendar, Lime Green, Liquid pearls white opal, pearls, Ribbon, Paper Blossoms tool kit and molding mat.

21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Mary. Love the gorgeous image and the lilac colors. The tags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all it was wonderful to see you this past weekend! Second, what a coincidence that you used this floral set since it was the first HC set I bought after I took a class at CKC the first time I met you. This card is amazing! I love the colors you used and I love your flower. Wonderful work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning beauty!! How are you these days? LTNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the big flower!! Flora Grande is one of my favorite sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the big flower!! Flora Grande is one of my favorite sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flower is beautiful! Well done, mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love that gorgeous bloom....stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty with the subtle birdhouse and the accent tags....so cool. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The flower just pops off the card and the background paper is stunning. The combination of colors is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. The flora grande ss and dies were one of my first purchases, too! Colors are gorgeous and so rich! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very striking with the mix of black and white and blues. Now i need to try this. lol. thank you for the inspiration1

    ReplyDelete
  13. That flower will never go out of style! It's definitely a staple in my collection. love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love purple and this card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card that could be used for anything from birthday to sympathy. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bee-you-tee-ful! I wish the Flora Grande 2 stamp and dies were still available!!! Your card is stunning! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails