Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

SNSS Christmas in July ~

Hello friends and welcome to our Christmas in July die release and blog hop!  We have two fabulous new dies to share with you that coordinate with two of our already popular Christmas stamp sets from last year---Poinsettia & Vintage Ornaments. Join us today as we share gorgeous samples feature these two sets with their matching dies and enter for a chance to win them!
My card uses the Vintage Ornaments with the matching die. I this beautiful baroque paper with a variety of vintage feel trims. The ornaments are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink directly onto dp. They are die cut and adhered onto the card base. I tied a gold bow to each ornament to "ground" them on the card. 
Materials used: 
Stamps: Vintage Ornaments
Inks: SU Cherry cobbler
Paper: MME, SU
Accessories: SNSS vintage ornament dies, gold cord, vintage trim



My second card uses the same stamps and dies and this one was very simple to create. After stamping and die cutting the images, I adhered them to the prepared card base using dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment after I decided the placement of the ornaments. A few rhinestones were added to each ornament and on the card base. 
Materials used:
Stamps: Vintage ornaments
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: SU, MME
Accessories: SNSS dies, rhinestones
  • Die set includes 4 dies
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $16.75
  • Coordinates with Vintage Ornaments stamp set

     
    My blue poinsettia is stamped using memento ink and coloured using Copics. I absolutely love this new die!!! Can I say it is my favourite? After I prepared my card base and coloured my flower, I took my exacto knife and carefully cut along the petals I wanted to give dimension. I added stickles to each petal and filled the centre with rhinestones. I hope you like it! 

    Materials Used:
    Stamps: Poinsettia 
    Inks: Memento Ink, Copics, SU not quite navy 
    Paper: MME, SU 
    Accesories: SNSS poinsettia die, Spellbinders fleur de lis, ribbon, rhinestones   
  • Die set includes 1 die
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $10.50
  • Coordinates with Poinsettia stamp set 
Now that you've seen the new dies, check out what our DT did with them by clicking the thumbnails below. Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away each new die set! (2 winners-1 die each) 
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, July 31st.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Tuesday, August 6th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

29 comments:

  1. Love your cards. The blue poinsettia is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your cards are beautiful!!! I really love the vintage paper and trims are the first card and your blue poinsettia card is awesome! I love to see Christmas cards in non-traditional colors. This was awesome! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards, the icy blue one is gorgeous with the poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the new products! Love the blue poinsettia. Anytime someone uses a different color, making it anything but regular, really inspires me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the blue poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards, but your first takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. |Love the red ornament card, great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooo .... loving that first card!! That is so beautiful - and of course the others are just as nice. I feel a casing coming on. LOL Wonderful use of the die and stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love all the colors used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the traditional colors of the first card, the layout of the second and the unusual color of the third. Great job on all three.,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage creations with the ornaments, Mary, the dp you chose on the first one is a perfect match - and that light blue on your poinsettia card is so GORGEOUS - so frosty and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue poinsettia is very pretty and unusual, and I like your ornaments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Christmas cards. Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards! I like the richness of the first 2 and the light beauty made with changing up the color of your poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty! I love the vintage look of the first one

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards with these new dies. I like the paper you used on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards. The blue one really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so pretty and elegant Mary. Love the burgundy/red colors on the ornament cards. The blue poinsettia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards. The blue one is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the first card with the ornaments and gold. So elegant and gorgeous!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooo. . . these are all gorgeous! I am loving the peeks of both of these dies specially with the matching stamp sets. That blue card with the poinsettia is my favorite, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards! Love the poinsettia in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards. I love the blue poinsettia just because it is blue and non-traditional!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love Love your blue poinsettia card. All the cards are lovely. The first one I love the background paper and the vintage trim. The second one I love the colors, background paper, and the bling. The blue poinsettia card is gorgeous and my favorite. The colors are beautiful. I love the background paper. Love that card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty cards!! I am loving you blue poinsettia and how you created the dimension. Great job. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails