Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SNSS July Release Day 5 ~

Welcome to day 5 of our July feature Blog Hops!  Today we're featuring the fun and fabulous new stamp set called Wish You Were Here with coordinating Beach Dies.
My card features the adorable umbrella and drink by the seaside. Sigh ~ in reality, I am sitting in my office but one can dream while creating, right? I paired these images with The Sea, perfect for creating a scenario that might bring relief in this heat. I stamped the sailboat in black directly onto patterned paper and inked the water softly with Quick Quotes powder puff ink. I cut a circle on my card base to create a window and layered it with coordinating paper. The images are coloured using copics and adhered using dimensionals. Enjoy my little escapade :)
Materials Used:
Stamps: Wish you here, The Sea
Inks: Memento black, Versafine black, QQ Powder Puff ink, Copics
Paper: MME, SU
Accessories: coluzzle circle, SNSS grass die, SNSS Beach dies
  • Stamp set includes 10 images & 7 sentiments
  • Stamp set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • The umbrella image measures approximately 2 3/8" x 2"
  • Die Set includes 10 dies 
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set priced at $15
  • Die set priced at $17.50
  • Get the bundle for just $30
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this bundle to one lucky winner! 

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, July 19th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, July 22nd.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!


18 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. I love the background paper. I love the sailboat in the background. And I love the window effect. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you paired this with the sailboat image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pairing with images from The Sea - good thinking! I love your pretty colored umbrella. Such a soothing color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pairing with the Sea set. I like your window card with the fun pattern paper, sun, umbrella & drink, looking thru to a serene scene in the distance. Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure like that silhouette of the boat stamped right on the patterned paper. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Mary. The sea image looks great in the circle window with the cute images. Awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love this card!!! Such a great idea to combine these two sets. And the window makes you feel like you are sitting looking out the window at a peaceful sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely. Love the silhouette against the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This beautiful and the sea image is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though we live in the mountains, I'm beginning to think I really need these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card, love the window

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great window card...love the patterns used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boat in the window. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails