Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Today is a New Day ~

Good morning! I love the simplicity of the sentiment on this card, it sums up the new mercies we have daily. I used the newly released Celebrate Today to create this card.

The background is created by masking off portions with postit notes and applying colour with distress inks. I used three colours. I reversed the masks and stamped the flower in black ink within the blocks. I peeled off the masks and my card was finished. I added the newly released doily border dies to finish off the edges. To give some embellishment I added a bow and very few rhinestones to accent the blue.  Hope you like it! 

Materials used: 
Stamps: Celebrate Today
Inks: Ranger distressed inks - barn red, crushed olive, peacock feathers, Versafine black
Paper: SU very vanilla, black
Accessories: SNSS doily border dies, ribbon, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails