Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SNSS August Release Day 4 ~

Welcome to Day 4 of our August feature Blog Hops!  Today we're featuring Dina's wonderful companion set to His Child called God Is.
  • Stamp set includes 3 images and 5 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • The drummer boy image measures approximately 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Designed by Dina Kowal
  • Priced at $15


My card uses the image of the little boy pulling a wagon of blocks! This image evokes me to bygone days when my once little guy pulled many a load of "logs, contruction tools, hay or wherever his imagination soared". I love the quote as well, it speaks of who our God is. I chose the paper stack from MME, it is perfect for little guy cards.
Materials List:
Stamps: God Is
Inks: Versafine brown, QQ powder puff ink
Paper: MME, SU
Accessories: Rhinestones, SNSS Bookmarks and More dies, SU punch

Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below. Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving this set away to one lucky winner! The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, August 16th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, August 19th.
 
Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

18 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, when you're the mother of a son this stamp set really resonates doesn't it? It seems just the other day that our son was this age too, and now he has a little one of his own. What a blessing! MME was a very good choice of papers for your card. I love that big fish tail tag up top with the large numbers - terrific card today, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Mary! Sweet detail on the wheels of the wagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and beautiful color combinations. Love this new set

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the way you framed the silhouette~gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I love that papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card, love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great paper set to go with this darling stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the silhouette look, and how you cut the card in half sort of. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Love these silhouettes! Wonderful layers and papers and the embellishments you added to the wheels are a great touch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! This set is adorable and so is your card! Love your "boy" papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The banner mimics the stars. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card Mary. Love the fun papers and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I can see where it would bring back wonderful memories for you...Your card brought back memories of my grandson doing the same thing...tfs..

    ReplyDelete
  15. These papers coordinate beautifully with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet boy card! It reminds me of my son, too! I think all little boys love wagons full of treasure! I like the pattern paper you chose, perfect for a boy card. I love this set, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails