Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SNSS August Release Day 5 ~

Welcome to Day 5 of our August feature Blog Hops!  Today we're featuring two great sets in a new series of large inspirational sentiments...His Peace
  • Stamp set includes 1 sentiment
  • Set measures approximately 3" x 4"
  • Stamp measures approximately 2 1/2" x 3 3/8"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $9
    These large size sentiment stamps are perfect for sentiment focal cards. I love the different fonts and the decorative framing. For this card, I used versafine habanero ink I borrowed from a friend. It is perfect for quick coverage and detail. I die cut the sentiment using labels 4 and layered it onto decorative labels 4. I added some dp to give it some colour. 
    Materials Used:
    Stamps: His Peace
    Inks: Versafine Habanero, 
    Paper: MME, SU 
    Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Spellbinders decorative labels 4, SNSS Bookmark and More dies, SU embossing folder, ribbon

  • Stamp set includes 1 sentiment
  • Set measures approximately 3" x 4"
  • Stamp measures approximately 2 1/2" x 3 3/8"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Priced at $9
My card using Calms His Child and sprayed with glimmer mist...IRL, you would see the shimmer! It is pretty, I assure you. Again, I used Labels 4 and matching decorative die and pulled papers from SU. I sprayed each piece with gold glimmer mist and it gave it a vintage-y feel. I love it! I layered it all on black because who doesn't love a classic.
Materials Used:
stamps: Calms His Child
Inks: Versafine black
Paper: SU dsp, SU
Accessories: Spellbinder labels 4, Spellbinder decorative labels 4, Glimmer Mist, CTMH brads

Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below. Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving both of these sets away to one lucky winner! The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, August 16th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, August 19th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

19 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Mary. I like using the different dies to frame these large sentiment stamps too. You've done a very nice job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of two different reds. The first one is very unusual, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards with wonderful designs. m

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy cards! love them both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. I like the elegance of the first one and the music banner on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!!! I love both of them. Don't you hate how some of the beauty of glimmer mist is lost in pictures? I know that card is majorly shimmering in person - an elegant, vintage delight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are gorgeous! Love the die cut frames! Love the colors and papers you used! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both gorgeous! And these large sentiments are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice cards, I like your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love the first card!! LOVE the papers and ribbon you used!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I have not entered this prior, but love both your cards. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these sentiments! Beautiful cards, loving tantrums you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mary, Two beautiful cards! I like the embossing on the first and the pattern papers you chose for the second. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are nice, but I particularly like the second one. Loving the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails